1) Video - Installing KanScan
Watch the video InstallKanScan for steps to install KanScan.
2) Video - Simple Steps to digitize using KanScan
Watch the video RunningOCR for steps to digitize printed text document image.
3) Video - Using Spell Checker in KanScan
Watch the video SpellChecker for learning to Spell Check kannada words in KanScan text editor..
Most document images can be digitized in just 2 steps. Here are the steps.
- Make sure the folder path for images and MS-Internet Explorer is set.
Click on "Options" menu item, then, "Parameters"
1. Click on menu "File" -> "Open Image Document".
Navigate to the image folder and select the document image that needs to be digitized.
In the "Configurations" window, verify and update the path if required.
Click on button "Open". This will load the image on the screen.